Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Taichong

Life has been going well. I am doing better with the language and making lots of new friends. Last Sunday, after church, I went to Taichung to see a movie with my host family. It was fun. The movie was horrible, but I had a good time anyway. It is always nice to be out with my host family. One of my host mom's friends came too, she brought her son. Her son was about ten years old, I think. After the movie, we all ate dinner together. It was delicious food, I had dumplings and some soup. I also had some pearl milk tea as part of dessert. It rained all day Saturday, and even a bit on Sunday. I had hoped to go take more photos last weekend, but the wheather had a different plan. Thank you foor all of your love and support, it means the world to me. I love you all!

Zai Jian!

1 comment:

  1. Cool! Everything has been going well here. Can you believe it is almost Thanksgiving? Do they have anything like Thanksgiving in Taiwan? What about black friday?

    ReplyDelete