Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Field Trips!

Sorry this post is late. Yesterday, I went with my sewing class to Taichung for the day. It was really fun. We went to a culture museum, then a mall, and then to a pinaple cake backery. My favoirte part was the photography exhibit at the mall. The photographs were beautiful. Today, Wed., I went shooting with my classmates. It was just targets, but it was difficult. We shot T-91's, they kicked a lot and were very difficult to aim.
I haven't noticed anything simular to Thanksgiving or Black Friday in Taiwan, but maybe there is something later.
I love you!

Zai Jian!

1 comment:

  1. Pinapple cake bakery?

    How's the weather in Taiwan. For the past week, it has been in the low to mid twenties in the morning and raining heavly mid a chance, but no, snow.

    I saw Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows part one yesterday with Shaun. It will have been dating for a month on the 30th.

    ReplyDelete