Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Late! Sorry.

Hello, I'm sorry this post is late. I have been so busy and I am sending a letter home today, don't worry. This weekend was fun. On Saturday, I went for a walk and took pictures. They turned out really well, but there are too many to put in now. I'll add them in a new random post tomorrow. On Sunday, I went to church again. It was nice, but I am still a little confused. Then, I went shopping with my host mom's sister's daughter (Host cousin?). I had fun, and I like to look at all of the different styles, even if I only buy one thing. Thank you for being so supportive. I am so sorry this was late. I love all of you, and thanks for everything.

Zai Jian!

P.S.

In Taiwan, they knit continental, not European.

1 comment:

  1. Cool, I can't wait to see your pictures. You should have seen what the weather has been like all week. We've skipped fall kinda. It has been raining and the highs have been in the low 50's.

    Are the styles radically different than here?

    ReplyDelete