Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Rotary Feild Trip and Turkey!

I went on a feild trip all day with the exchange students last friday. It was insanley fun. I love hanging out with all of these people who can relate with me. Plus, it is fun to talk about stuff that I really don't get to talk about with anyone else: American polotics, music, movies, and other stuff like that. We went to many different museums and a traditional Chinese opera. One place we went to was a factory that sold 'chiken extract; in tiny bottles. I sent a postcard from there home, so enjoy. Unfortunatly, you will have to wait until I get back to see what it looks like.
Other things of intrest and a few answered questions:

I made a mistake, in Taiwan my handy crafts class(Tues.) knits continental, but my knitting/crochet class (Thur.) knits European. So, I have to learn how to knit continental.

Pineapple cake bakery: a bakery that specilizes in making pineapple cakes (about 1x1x2 inch pastrys stuffed with pineapple).

Fashin in Tawian is simular to that in the U.S., though my style is changing.

I got the turkey, it looks awsome. This must be how Rogane feels. :P

I finished my NaNoWriMo!

Everything is going well, thank you for all your love and support. I love you all!

Zai Jian!

1 comment:

  1. So cool! The semester will be over soon. Can you believe that you've be gone half a school year already?

    ReplyDelete