Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sitou


Sitou is the name of the mountain I visited with my host family last Sunday. It was beautiful, but very rainy. We went on a short hike and looked at the oolong tea plants that covered pieces of the mountains. Unfortunately, that was the same time the rain decided to show up. We had to leave early, because it was just horrendous. Because I have so many pictures, I am putting the rest of them in a folder on my facebook. Otherwise, it would just take up too much space. If I am not friends with you on facebook, tell me in a comment and I'll friend you. You could try to find me, but there are over 5,000 'Jenn Lewis's on facebook.
I have been having a lot of fun. Everything is going well, and I feel comfortable when I go around town or to the park alone. Everyone is nice, and I have many new friends. I love all of you, thanks for keeping up on how I am doing.

Zai Jian

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenn! Sorry for not commenting last week- life's hectic! glad you're having fun, and it sounds like you've settled in very well (it's Tori). Shayna Says hi. Darby says to have fun and to POST A PICTURE OF THEIR KEYBORDS!!!! I need to know! Liz wonders if the packaging on fast food is written in Chinese in Taiwan. Darby is wondering why we are typing in third person.
    Bye Jenn!

    ReplyDelete