Tuesday, September 28, 2010

1 Month





I cannot believe it has already been one month. I am having a great time, and learning so much. My classes are going well, and everyone is so nice. People are always saying hello to me at school. It can be annoying, but it is sweet that they are trying to be friends with me. As promised, though a little late, here are the pictures of my uniform. It is actually quite comfortable, and it is nice to blend in a little. It sounds like people are confused as to what moon cakes are. They are a baked dessert eaten during the Mid Autumn Festival. Their are thousands of varieties, but I only have tried 4. My favorite is filled with green bean paste and 1/2 an egg yolk. I think it is delicious, and the yolk adds some salt to all of the sugar. Also, in handicraft class, we made bracelets. They turned out better then i expected. Thank you for all of the encouragement, I love you!

Zai Jian

No comments:

Post a Comment