Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Vacation!

It is the final countdown until winter vacation! Only two more days of school until three weeks of getting up after seven. I am not sure what exactly I am doing, but it should be fun! The last two days, and the next two days, everyone in school is taking the final tests for this semester. Since I don't have any tests, I help out in the kindergarten during morning classes, and recover/study after lunch. School gets out an hour early because of the tests, so I get to go home at 4 o'clock. School in Taiwan doesn't normally get out until 5, that took some getting used to. The kids in the classes I help out in are great. They don't speak any English, so I am forced to only speak and hear Chinese. Their very nice, and often a bit crazier then I would like. Yesterday during recess, I played with two boys. All of the teachers are girls, and not much for wrestling. On Saturday I went to a gym with my host parents, and I lifted some weights. Wrestling for a bit did not help out my sore arms. I don't think I will every be able to lift a water bottle again. Life has been good, and I really like my host family. The rally was interesting, and it was definatly from Placer. It was weird to have the camera on the different side of the gym. I love you all, and thank you for everything. I still haven't found my stamps, sorry.

Zai Jian!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have fun on vacation!

    I have AP English,French 4, Pre Cal and Chemistry this semester. All of my classes are interesting!

    ReplyDelete