Sunday, January 23, 2011

Happy (Chinese) New Year!

It has been a great first four days of vacation, and almost every day has been full. Friday was mostly full of sleeping, but that was very good. Saturday I had to go to a short Rotary thing. It turns out that we have to model a countrie's clothes. So this was the 'learning how to walk down a runway' day. Two of the other exchange students actualy are models, so we had some experienced teachers. It was not very exciting or pleasesnt, but I survived. After that, everyone went to Chilies and ate massive bacon burgers. That was quite enjoyable. On Sunday, my Rotary club had a lantern painting thing. It was fun, and I got to paint my own lantern. I don't know if I'll get it, but I did get a few pictures. I am going to Taipei tomorow, so I won't have time to make a post. Thank you for all of your love and support!

Zai Jian!

1 comment:

  1. They have Chiles restruants in Taiwan? I learn something new everyday.

    ReplyDelete