Thursday, January 13, 2011

Oops.

So I'm a few days late on the post, sorry. My new family is awsome. They are very nice, and very helpful. Every problem I have, they seem to have a solution. I only have one more week of school until a three week vacation. These will be the first vacation days of the school year. I have no clue what I will be doing, but I imagine lots of Rotary and family activities. i finaly watched the video from Liz, it was wonderful. I tried to e-mail Mr.Schroder, but it didn't work. Could someone tell him about the blog, I would like to keep in touch with him a little. I am having a wonderful time, and I can't belive how long I've been here. I got th e-mail about figuring out my return date the other day. I don't need to figure that out for a while, but I already told my Rotary club here in Taiwan. Thanks for all of your love and support. It means the world to me that you want to keep up to date on my happenings. I love you!

Zai Jian!

Also, I can't find my stamps, so it might be a bit before I get any mail sent out.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked the video. What did you think of the rally? A.P English isn't the same without you!I'll tell Shroeder about the blog.

    ReplyDelete