Tuesday, March 8, 2011

New family

I just got a new family, and it is great. I will stay for a month before I head back to my first family. I like this family a lot. They have two sons, but they are both in their 30's and have moved out a while ago. I will be meeting them tonight, so that should be fun. I have been seeing a lot of other white people lately. By a lot, I mean 4 in the last 5 days. One was a tutor that only comes to my school every once in a while. 2 I just passed on the road while I was bicking. The other I met last Sat. He is a new teacher in a near by middle school. He has only been in Taiwan for 3 months. It was nice to meet someone new to Taiwan. The only bad part of my last week was the destruction of my mp3 player. The first car didn't hit it, but the second one was not so kind. Suprisingly, it didn't shatter. The screen cracked, but it dosn't work at all. O well. I'll live without it. Thanks for everything!

Zai Jian!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenn,

    Do you know about the earhquake that happened in Japan early this morning? When do you come home? Have fun with your new host family.

    ReplyDelete