Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March

It is a new month, and on Wed. I get a new host family. I'll stay with them for a month before going back to the first host family. It should be an interesting month.
I just got back from a three day weekend. It was nice. I spent Fri-Sun at a friend's house in Changhua. Mon, I did a bit of shopping and stayed home. It was a good day back. I had five hours of sewing class. Three were spent learning how to draw a pattern for a skirt, but the other two I got to use for actual sewing purposes. I finished up a small doll sized practice dress, that the whole class had to make, and I started drawing the pattern for a new dress I'm making. I'll post pictures as soon as I get the dress finished. Thanks for all your love and support!

Zai Jian!

P.S.

Do I bring back gifts for people? I missed a lot of birthdays and Christmas, but I'm not sure what the situation is. Please put some input in the comments, I would really appreciate it. Also, it isn't greedy to say it is okay for me to give gifts, it is just honest.

1 comment:

  1. You don't have to bring back presents. Your interesting stories will be enough.

    ReplyDelete