Tuesday, March 29, 2011

If you give a classmate a puppet...

...They will want more. We have to put a short play on for the kindergarteners. Now, my group decided to use puppets instead of real people. They told me to make my own, so I did. It turned out pretty cool, especialy since it only took three hours. I showed it to my classmates, and then they asked me to help them make more. I managed to make the heads for the four more of them in an hour. Hopefully it all turns out well. Luckily my sewing skills are good, and I've seen a few wonderfly made puppets (thanks Mom!). Everything else is going well. I love you all and thanks for the support.

Zai Jian!

John, it is really wierd what things aren't here, like skunks. I haven't smelled a skunk in a while, not that I'm complaining. No dandelions float through blue air here. It is different, but good.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are having a blast. Prom is this Saturday. I wish you were here. We are also going to play Lazer Tag for the Latham's birthday. Placer is doing " Into the Woods" for a spring musical. I saw it and It was absolutely awesome.

    How is piano going for you? When are you coming back?

    ReplyDelete