Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Taizhong Art Museum

Last Saturday I spent the day out and about. My morning was spent sitting in a MacDonald helping one of my friends prepare for an English exam. It didn't actually involve me needing to say too much English. Mostly I had to make sure she understood the questions. Then, I took the train to Taichung. It is a 45 minute train ride, and I was very glad to have my mp3 player. Then, I hoped on a bus. Of course, I accidentally hoped on the wrong green number 75 bus. I went to the end of the line, and then hoped on a bus going the other way and eventually made it to the museum.




I had a great time. They had some great exhibits, and beautiful sculptures outside. I had a great time, but was quite exhausted from my bus rides. I spent most of the next day asleep, which was quite a nice change from waking up early. Thank you sor all your love and support!

Zai Jian!

No comments:

Post a Comment