Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Taiwan Exchange Student Confrence

Last Saturday and Sunday I went to Tainan for the giant student conference. Only one district from Taipei wasn't there, so I didn't get to see Taylor. I did get to meet some great new people and see my other friends. We listened to a lot of speeches and had two discussion. The speeches were... interesting. The discussions were good. I was in one discussion about how to learn Chinese, and another with the Americans and outbounds going to America. We mostly told the outbounds to be outgoing and talk to people. None of them had any questions, so either they didn't get the message or they are very well prepared. I had a great time, but was exhausted by the end. We road the bus 3 hours back to Taizhong. Then, I took a train home. The train was packed. Close your eyes and imagine for a second. People were pushed close together and piling onto the train. I had to pass up 4 or 5 doors onto the train because there were so many people. It was just a wall of bodies. I ended up getting home just fine. Thank you for all of your love and support!

Zai Jian!

No comments:

Post a Comment