Tuesday, February 15, 2011

School

I had my second day back at school today. It was fun. It is great to see my friends again. I like my classes, and working in the kindergarten is a blast. Today I battled 6 kindergarteners is an epic war. I ended up dying a few times, and of course the kids won. It was fun, and it helped the rowdy kids release a lot of energy. I also had sewing class today. We are making miniaures of a dress design, and then we will sew them full size. It should be fun. My final, non self-study, class was P.E. We played badmiton today. My P.E. class is with the English majors, so I get asked lots of questions. Today one of the girls asked if the the high school in the movie Mean Girls was how all American high schools are. I said no, and I was wondering if anyone knew any movies that were acurate. Thanks for all of your love and support!

Zai Jian!

No comments:

Post a Comment