Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Schools Out!

No more waking up early. No more getting home at five. My sleep cycle is gretly improved. I miss my friends, but I have another final final day on Thursday. I've already gone to Taizhong to hang out with one of my friends. Unfortunatly most of my other plans have been postponed. It starts raining cats and dogs at around noon everyday. My chinese teacher and I are going out to dinner tonight. Not sure where yet. Getting my stuff packed up id proving to be a challange. I seem to have accumulated a large ammount of stuff. A lot of it seems to be stuff people have given me. THough most of the stuff is just my stuff. I'll figure out a way to get ride of what I don't need before I leave. I get back on July 9th. I only want family to meet me at the airport. (H can come too) I'll need a few days of rest before I'm prepared to go out into the world again, but it shouldn't take too long. I love you all, thanks for everything. You're amazing.

Zai Jian!

No comments:

Post a Comment